HB1AC

bedshaped2000

just like to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice in the last 10 months. Wallycorker, sugarless sue cugila and plenty more. i have just got my hb1ac results and they are now 5.6. this is all due to the advice of the low carbing which i only strated doing recently over the last 5 months thank you guys!

marim

I am new, so hello everybody! I have diabetes for almost 3 yrs, it has been started when I got pregnant, gestational diabetes, but did not go, so I am on insuline, 4 times per day....also I just got my Hb1ac and was 10...extremely high, probably because I had an infection in the last month......SO please I would need some advice, I must low the HB1Ac...
thank you!
marim

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
marim said:
I am new, so hello everybody! I have diabetes for almost 3 yrs, it has been started when I got pregnant, gestational diabetes, but did not go, so I am on insuline, 4 times per day....also I just got my Hb1ac and was 10...extremely high, probably because I had an infection in the last month......SO please I would need some advice, I must low the HB1Ac...
thank you!
marim

Hi Marim.
Welcome to the Forum. Have a good look around and when you are ready ask anything you like. There is usually someone with an answer.

I have a question for you. Are you a Type 1 or a Type 2 on Insulin ? The advice we would offer would be slightly different you see.

wallycorker

bedshaped2000 said:
just like to say thank you to everyone who has given me advice in the last 10 months. Wallycorker, sugarless sue cugila and plenty more. i have just got my hb1ac results and they are now 5.6. this is all due to the advice of the low carbing which i only strated doing recently over the last 5 months thank you guys!
Great news bedshaped2000!!!! You sound to be well on track!!!! Keep it up!!!!

I'm certain that because you drive for a living, it makes it even more important for you than for others to keep away from medications for as long as you can - if only to avoid the restrictions and difficulties that come along with insulin injections and such like from the DVLA.

I hope that you will be able to manage your situation through diet and exercise forever.

Good luck and best wishes - John

Dobbs

I'd like to second bedshaped's vote of thanks to the forum moderators and many of the posters here for all their good advice - I just got my own latest Hb1Ac today and it was 5.8.
I'm delighted. But I'm going to aim for even lower next time!

wallycorker

Dobbs said:
I'd like to second bedshaped's vote of thanks to the forum moderators and many of the posters here for all their good advice - I just got my own latest Hb1Ac today and it was 5.8.
I'm delighted. But I'm going to aim for even lower next time!
Congratulations Dobbs! That's the way to go! Keep it going - it's well worth the effort!

Best wishes - John