foreskin

Ray Dunkley

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Suffering over the last 2 years with an ever tighning fore skin due to scar tissue that has devoloped due to urine infection- this is now causing personal hygine problems as unable to retract it to clean inside-also makes sexual performance painfull as its lost its elastic properties -S onsidering having it removed at 56 years old woukd this be a common procedure- And would it be a local or general anisthetic - anyone in the same boat

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Suffering over the last 2 years with an ever tighning fore skin due to scar tissue that has devoloped due to urine infection- this is now causing personal hygine problems as unable to retract it to clean inside-also makes sexual performance painfull as its lost its elastic properties -S onsidering having it removed at 56 years old woukd this be a common procedure- And would it be a local or general anisthetic - anyone in the same boat
I had mine done for tightness reasons at the age of 32, 18 years ago. Straighforward op, under local anaesthetic (you can guess where the injections are, but it's no more painful than injections anywhere else). Took about 30 minutes. One of the best decisions I ever made.

andy williams

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I was circumcised following balanitis (which is basically what you have got) in my mid-thirties.

It's a doddle. I was done under general. Day surgery and the stitches dissolve in a week. I was 'back in the saddle' in a week.

To be brutally frank, I much prefer being circumcised (and her indoors thinks it looks better) and if I had known what it was like I'd have had it done years before.