Type 2 Life

D

debrasue

@debrasue - 42 or below is considered "Normal" and if you are just diet controlled ? That's good - I reckon your next HBA1C will be lower as you have good fasting results. :) Good Night. William x
That's encouraging to hear! Although I'm expecting my next one to be a little higher, as when I first started LCHF I was regularly getting readings in the 4s and 5s, whereas now they are in the 5s and 6s although I'm still eating the same foods. Is that normal, do you think, or does it mean that my BGs are likely to creep up over time?

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Morning. Slight improvement this morning and think I will be OK by the end of the week. Got the runs with all these antibiotics, up to the toilet 5 times last night. Taking Imodium Syrup (POM) for this and it is making it a bit more manageable. FBG 7.9 mmol/l. Going to have brekkie and inject insulin. Sunny here and to get up to 27C again, lovely. If my guts give me peace I might go out and chill. :)

Reactions: 2 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's encouraging to hear! Although I'm expecting my next one to be a little higher, as when I first started LCHF I was regularly getting readings in the 4s and 5s, whereas now they are in the 5s and 6s although I'm still eating the same foods. Is that normal, do you think, or does it mean that my BGs are likely to creep up over time?
How are you @debrasue ? (Sounds like a song title) lol. :p

Reactions: 4 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Peachy, thanks for asking, Eddie. And you sound a little bit chirpier today - do you think you're on the mend?
Sort of on the mend, once the squits disappear I will get back to the usual rigmarole. Yes feel chirpier today. :)

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Where's my buddy @doolallylady these days ? Haven't seen her much this week. :)

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ooops pressed wrong key.
And lactose free products.
Anybody know any Spanish products/manufacturers.
Kev

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hi all had my Hb1Ac test this morning for diabetic review like a fool as they had not said it was fasting I didn't but it was,so will not get proper read out on cholesterol levels and ratio. idiot

I have also found that the best way to get an appointment with doctor is to go in and ask at reception and not by phone have to wait a few weeks but that's OK.

Reactions: 7 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Gosh it seems to be getting hotter I go outside and breathe in warm air

Already sunk 3 ice lollies today I intended to do a little bit of work in the garden but I really cba

Good health to all on here hope whoever is battling the bad times turn things round

Reactions: 8 people