20/ T1/ need a diabetic friend:)

Darwin195

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Names Ricky I've been type 1 for just over a year! A rough start to my diagnosis but I'm getting on with it now! Only know one lad with type1 but hardly speak to him...

Need a friend

Message me if you wish

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Ricky ,
I'm 24 and have had diabetes 17 years this year . Oh and I'm cloe lol .

Nice to meet you. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Rick Im from Manchester and have had T1 for 6 years now. If you need someone to talk to just let me know :)

BlondeMonkey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Ricky my name is Sam I'm 22 and have been diabetic since I was 6. I may be in London but still would like to chat as I don't know anyone my age with type 1

Nice to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app

Mariahlynn94

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey Ricky my name is Sam I'm 22 and have been diabetic since I was 6. I may be in London but still would like to chat as I don't know anyone my age with type 1

Nice to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
Hey I'm 22 too. I don't know anyone either who is also a diabetic. I got it when I was 18.

T1D Sarah

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello! I'm Sarah been type 1 for over a year now and I'm 21! Here if you'd like to chat :)

T1D Sarah

Reactions: 2 people

Liverpoolinot

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Ricky,

I'm 27, live in Liverpool and I've been type 1 12 years next month.
Are you on a pump or injecting? Hope you don't mind me asking, I'm just about to get myself on a pump, hoping to find some advice and recommendations on here.

And to everyone on this thread, does anyone have any T1 friends? I don't know anyone (offline) with T1.
Toni

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Names Ricky I've been type 1 for just over a year! A rough start to my diagnosis but I'm getting on with it now! Only know one lad with type1 but hardly speak to him...

Need a friend

Message me if you wish

Hi there, nice to meet you @Darwin195.

T1_shane

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Ricky - super newly diagnosed 28 year old bloke here! How's it going ?

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Ricky,

I'm 27, live in Liverpool and I've been type 1 12 years next month.
Are you on a pump or injecting? Hope you don't mind me asking, I'm just about to get myself on a pump, hoping to find some advice and recommendations on here.

And to everyone on this thread, does anyone have any T1 friends? I don't know anyone (offline) with T1.
Toni

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum mobile app

T1 reporting ;) lol

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi T1 followers I'm hassan Changezi from Pakistan and I'm newbie can anyone tell me how to send a message ??

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Ricky and everyone else!

I'm old by all accounts (not quite pensioner at 36 ) and T1 for 19 years now!
Was on injections from the word go (4 a day) and then learnt about carb counting (I recommend it) and now been on a pump since May this year.

It's weird how people seem to talk about it (diabetes) but when you think about who you know with it... And especially T1's!
My brother in law is a T2 on insulin jabs too but my younger sister is actually a type 1 as well, and we were diagnosed 3 months to the day apart!!

Hope you are doing well with it all it certainly has its ups and downs...!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Oh forgot to say, when I went on a carb course, there was approx 8 of us, and was refreshing to hear people's stories and learn things together, as sometimes you can feel a bit alone, or when it's all going a bit wrong, you think it must be just you, but no.... It really isn't!
It's just a ongoing learning "adventure"...

Chloesnavy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey :) I'm 24 and I've had it since I was 6. At times it really is hard but you get the hang of it! It doesn't really affect your life too much if you control it well. I only know one other type one diabetic and I'd love to have a diabetic friend hahaha :-(

Mossy121

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone I'm Joe I'm 20 and I'm type 1 diabetic and have been for 2 years now, here if anyone wants/needs to chat :)