Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Back to my 4s hopefully. Fbg 4.6 this morning! Yipee! :) :) :)
Insulin is 55units and 60units per day which used to be 60, 80 and 80 last month.

Reactions: 9 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
8.5 for me. I always get highish readings on waking. The rest of the day's readings are usually in the 6/7 range.
Sounds like your liver needs help from dumping on you, on a morning? A protein nibble before bed might help?

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes
8.4 this morning.

Was expecting higher as I had a roll and butter before bed 'cos I was famished. Lidl roll of course.

Reactions: 19 people

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
9.1 today, not long until diabetic onceover so I can get some medication to replace this metformin I am totally unable to take.- 13.6.16

Reactions: 14 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
13/6/16 - Morning.

8.6 - :(. (Still got swollen and painful knee).

Reactions: 10 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning All

Not so good 7.0 for me today. Could be due to some bad food choices at evening meal, or the fact I've run out of the ALA supplement I was taking and consciously decided to see what happened without it for a while.

Or it could be that I am s bit stressed as it is my Mums Funeral this afternoon, and I intend driving the hearse myself........

Reactions: 12 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 6.3 at 0500 today. I was expecting higher after a couple of roast potatoes with roast lamb, ice cream (Oppo) and 6 large squares of LIDL 70% Dark Chocolate (orange) last night. I did walk 10 circuits of local park (10m) this morning in penance.

Reactions: 13 people