Unusual Crushes

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Gets better me and the wife (no she's not a rabbit) always venture out for breakfast on Saturday mornings and at one particular cafe there's a woman who is Miriam's double and we was talking to her only yesterday. What a small world we live in. Thank heavens my crushes have changed for my wife and certain female presenters on sky sports TV.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

So, no rabbits at all, then? Not even Jessica Rabbit?

slip

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OK - Sharon Gless from Cagney and Lacey - yeah I know she's might be a typical blonde blue eyed beauty, well she is in my eyes, but as a young teenage lad having a crush on an much older LPD cop was unusual in my circle of friends! Looking at pictures of her now I like to think that maybe I was just a bit more classy than my mates!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hell, yeah! Do you know that Miriam Margolyes voiced that rabbit? Bet you think it's even weirder now!
It used to be one of her party pieces on chat shows to do the voice. Absolutely brilliant.

She has moved on now to even more risqué material. I'm not going to post a link, because I'll get banned :) but try searching for Miriam Margolyes + Will I am + Graham Norton on Youtube. There's a story about a man up a tree in a London park, which is absolutely outrageous ..... but you'll have to watch for yourself ;)

(Parental advisory: it is very rude. But hysterically funny)

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It used to be one of her party pieces on chat shows to do the voice. Absolutely brilliant.

She has moved on now to even more risqué material. I'm not going to post a link, because I'll get banned :) but try searching for Miriam Margolyes + Will I am + Graham Norton on Youtube. There's a story about a man up a tree in a London park, which is absolutely outrageous ..... but you'll have to watch for yourself ;)

Yes, I know that one! I think she's hilarious - did you see her on Graham Norton with Will I Am?

Reactions: 2 people

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes, I know that one! I think she's hilarious - did you see her on Graham Norton with Will I Am?
I just watched it again, to remind myself. Without going into too much detail, she started off talking about oil enemas, went on to describe putting strange men's hands on her boobs and then, towards the end, it really goes downhill. Quite possibly one of the funniest chat show episodes ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

I am going to google it now, I remember Miss Margolyes on a morning chat show and shocking the presenters ( I can't think what she or they wae talking about) when she announced, she going or can she go, as she is getting 'moist' !! :eek: in the nether regions :hilarious: I think she has a partner now( female) but I don't know if she had a partner then or she was hoping for some lucky encounter ;)

I watched it and nearly choked on my cracker, Miss MM is so outrageous, what her live show is like, it must be something else :wideyed::wideyed:

Last edited by a moderator:

smartlady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
First crush I had was Captain Scarlet! I was about 8 years old though. My big crush at the moment is the advert for a comparison site, with the bloke in denim shorts & high heels! Gotta love a man in heels! Or make~up!. Yeah I know, but I never said I was normal lol

Smartie xx

D

debrasue

Oh boy, I've come over all unnecessary - better have a cold shower! I have to say I think he's still hot now - there's just something ooooh about him!

Yes, Boy George as well - I used to turn myself inside out trying to copy his make-up! I do like a man in make-up... Probably telling you waaaay too much information.
Oh yes - men in makeup - this is one of my guilty pleasures too. Tim Curry in Rocky.....mmmmmmmmm :wacky:
When I first met my husband I was entranced by what I thought was his dark blue kohl eyeshadow and, in fact, it was the reason I agreed to a first date. How was I supposed to know that he'd been spraying a car that afternoon and his face-mask didn't fit properly?!!
Current crush, though, HAS to be Ulric von der Esch - aka Sven from The Durrells. (And yes, I know he travels on the other bus, but I can't help that!)
upload_2016-7-6_13-8-26.jpeg

Phew! Another one for the cold shower, please......
(As far as wacky goes, I do find Mr Bloom off CeeBeebies strangely alluring...)

S

Shar67

Oh yes - men in makeup - this is one of my guilty pleasures too. Tim Curry in Rocky.....mmmmmmmmm :wacky:
When I first met my husband I was entranced by what I thought was his dark blue kohl eyeshadow and, in fact, it was the reason I agreed to a first date. How was I supposed to know that he'd been spraying a car that afternoon and his face-mask didn't fit properly?!!
Current crush, though, HAS to be Ulric von der Esch - aka Sven from The Durrells. (And yes, I know he travels on the other bus, but I can't help that!)
View attachment 19690
Phew! Another one for the cold shower, please......
(As far as wacky goes, I do find Mr Bloom off CeeBeebies strangely alluring...)

Travels on the other bus is new to me but so very funny, I usually say "lilac" but this is going to be added