can someone help

bedshaped2000

ive been t2 now for nearly a year. im on diet and exercise and i low carb whenever possible. my weight has dropped from 21 stoneish to today of 13.8 and a 48 inch waist to a 34 inch waist. im happy with my levels as you can see from the bottom, feel great look great and feel 21 again. so whats the problem i hear you ask. i cant stop losing weight. if i eat a cut of beef meet sausage etc then weight goes up but its the fat that worries me. should i cut the exercise down a bit i walk about a hour and 20 mins a day which works out 550 calory burn. is there anything healthy i can eat to maintain weight without sugar or fat. i eat plenty of nuts cheese etc. even started eating the 90% percent chocolate regular but that just seems to make me regular :lol: my bgs rarely go over 6.8 and morningr eadings are normally 4.7 -5.3. any advise everytime i go to put on clothing instead of being to tight 3xl its now to baggy on a xl any advise?

Patch

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Buy some smaller clothes. :lol:

Sorry - I couldn't help myself. Wish I had your problem.

banjo brunette

I have Patch's problem - low carbing like mad and walking for Britain but no weight loss :? HOWEVER, I'm thrilled that it's worked for you. CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE (sorry can't do any fancy shmancy bannery things, though you deserve one). Can't really help, other than to suggest that what Atkins recommends is increasing your carb intake (by 5g increments if memory serves) until you reach a status quo. I'm sure someone will be along soon with more constructive advice.... In the meantime, well done. again....
Cheers, BB :D

Romola

I think you will continue to lose weight until you reach the weight you should be.

Have you worked out your BMI?

So long as you stay within the healthy range, your weight won't really be a problem.

As you get lighter, your calorie requirement will drop. So equilibrium should be reached eventually.

bufferz

you could also reduce the amount of walking? if you are burning 500+ calories a day, thats 1400 a week, half a pound!!