Forum Access issues

VinnyJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm so so angry I'm only able to access the forum by jumping through hoops and going through a verification process each time I want to comment.

I love this forum - it saved my life as I have said a few times. I reversed my diabetes thanks to the members here but if I'd been diagnosed 6 months ago with the forum access as it is I would be in serious trouble.

What about newbies???

Can someone tag an admin to resolve iPhone access issues. It might save someone's life.

Reactions: 2 people

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Sorry to hear that, what are the problems you're having? Do you have to verify every time you log in?

VinnyJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear that, what are the problems you're having? Do you have to verify every time you log in?

I'm hardly on at the moment as I have to have a verification code sent to my email address before I can even like or write a comment. Maybe if I delete and reinstall the app?

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes it's every time I log in.

Vinny - If you're accessing the forum from your phone, are you using the app or a browser page? I appreciate the screen would be very titchy on a web page, but it would be interesting to know if you can actually log in, without the constant verifications using which ever you don't usually use.

Unfortunately, I can't do any experimentation at the moment as my iPhone has gone off to the iPhone hospital for a bit of critical care!

VinnyJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I have tried both now and I have the same problem which ever platform are use.

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes it's every time I log in.

Can you send me a PM or post it here? You shouldn't need to verify as you're using the forum itself? Sorry about this, we'll resolve it! :) Thanks for your patience!

VinnyJames

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi admin, today seems to have been ok!

However, I'm not sure if that's because I ticked the 30 day verification box.

I'll keep you updated.