Carelink Medtronic port problem

TheMiziko

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello guys ! So, I wanted to upload my data from insulin pump, as usuall, I got error with detecting ports on carelink diabetes
software. All of my browsers stopped detecting any connection what so ever. I've tried to contact them, but no one responded . WHat I know, is that, it should be compatible with windows 10, and firefox 38 up. I've tried different versions of firefox and internet explorer in all possible compatibility modes and all possible solutions I found, but nothing works. Any ideas ?
977c6f4ba4.png

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've not seen that one. Have you made any other changes/installed any other new devices recently that use the USB ports and could have affected the config?

TheMiziko

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've not seen that one. Have you made any other changes/installed any other new devices recently that use the USB ports and could have affected the config?
No, it appeared quite some time after I upgraded to windows 10. I have it for month now, and It didn't give me this issue before

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
No, it appeared quite some time after I upgraded to windows 10. I have it for month now, and It didn't give me this issue before
Ah - I wonder if it's something to do with an update - check your updates history and see if a security update has occurred in the last week or so. I bet it's something like that.

TheMiziko

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ah - I wonder if it's something to do with an update - check your updates history and see if a security update has occurred in the last week or so. I bet it's something like that.
There was an update on 12th of July, do you think it might fix it ?

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
It may do. Sadly with Win10 you can never tell.

TheMiziko

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I've updated all my usb drivers, since I see some people having issues with ports after upgrading to windows 10, but It still didn't fix the issue. Any ideas ?