Using Insulin in sports

98tillpresent

Ok hi, I know this might be a contentious subject but please bare with me...

I recently heard the following statement from an older guy from my sports club:

"hey, you mind if I borrow some insulin, I've been trying to get bigger and just wanna speed it up a bit".

- I was like WOW WOw Wow, say whaaa? :shock: :?:

It was something along those lines anyway but I didn't give him any because, well he didn't need it and I'm not gonna be responsible for his death if something happens. Thing is, I've been type 1 since I was 5 (1998) and have never heard of insulin being used for muscle gain. I'm sort of an athlete and my sport is mostly cardio related so Its hard to keep up a stacked body.

So I figure, if diabetes is a hinderance to my cardio sport maybe I can try to "switch" to something more fitting and since i have this somewhat innate predisposition to the possession of insulin why the hell not? so I GOOGLE it, try to make sense of "the use of insulin in muscle gain" and am profoundly confused. I dont want to 'abuse' Insulin as such, its not like I want to take steroids or something, my question is "how can I safely apply the use of insulin to training so that it can prove more of a benefit ?" do I inject in desired muscles and watch them grow or what? because I mostly use my ass, thighs and stomach for injections.

Im 17, trying not to be foolish, but look more like Schwarzenegger at the same time. :roll: :p :p

98tillpresent

bummer, well then I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. A bit of trial and error never hurt anybody - besides Im confident I wont fall into a coma and die. [sarcasm] thanks for the tips [/sarcasm].