Favourite comedians/ennes

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Laughing is the greatest thing in the world. The amount of good that a proper laughing fit does is imeasurable.

Anybody here watch The Big Bang Theory (E4/C4)? I laughed so much after one episode that after I'd gone to bed I had to get up again and go into th elounge to calm down. My misses thought there was sonething wrong with me because I was laid in bed laughing to myself! :lol:

cavelioness

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Love Rhod Gilbert, Peter Kay, Michael Macintyre and so many others

Yes the big bang theory has to be the funniest tv I have seen in a long time. :lol:

kay957

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I went to Liverpool in November to see Jason Manford, (8 out of 10 cats) he was hillarious, but I do love Lee Evans....soooo funny.

Jim H

I loved Jasper Carrot when he did shows on TV.

I think my favourite one from Radio is Milton Jones. He is just full of puns. He has appeared on "Mock the Week" a few times and has had a few series of "Another case of Milton Jones" on Radio 4.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Got to be Laurel and Hardy. I remember as a child the bbc would show the old films on a Saturday morning, I use to roar about laughing, both were comic legends.

Present day I would have to say Peter Kay, brilliant as a stand-up comic, and Phoenix Nights was one of the funniest programs for a long while.

Nigel

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
What about the guy that does the commentary on "Come Dine With ME?"

That dude cracks me up! :lol:

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
Jeff Dunham is absolutely hilarious Achmed the dead Terrorist, Peanut and Walter are 3 of my favorite's
He's ventriloquist never thought I'd find a ventriloquist funny but he's amazing check him out on youtube :D

sunflower333

Dislikes
Being Diabetic
hi ham

I've seen him before on youtube....found him very very funny, one of the best things i've seen, never laughed so much :lol:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Eddie Mitchell, just an amateur but he really cracks me up !

C

catherinecherub

Idiot with a nasty streak springs to mind there Ken. Please don't insult comedians.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Oh he is, trust me. Never a dull moment with this one. Always got an opinion about everything ! :lol:

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Are you sure he's not a regular around here?!? :wink:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
Here.....you must be joking...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not sure if he is even a Diabetic.... :?:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
Eddie Mitchell is the owner of AFC Bournemouth. A football club. He is one of the biggest comedians around. His latest wheeze is to ask for 'Cherries' supporters to bring a friend in a bid to raise attendances at Dean Court. I don't think you will get more there even if you paid the supporters to attend !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

With a winding up petition to be heard at the end of the month, AFC Bournemouth need to raise £314,000 to pay HMRC. He always makes out he is a rich man, you would have thought he could pay the bills wouldn't you, strange that .......

He still makes me laugh though. :D

Ken