Freestyle Libre / Medtronic Carelink export format

P17BULL

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello everyone,

I would like to import my data into mysugr app, but I have to use a file from the freestyle libre or medtronic. Since I don't know the file format, could someone please post a txt export file from the freestyle libre or a csv export file from Medtronic Carelink (mg/dl units were at best)? I want to study them. Thank you.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hello everyone,

I would like to import my data into mysugr app, but I have to use a file from the freestyle libre or medtronic. Since I don't know the file format, could someone please post a txt export file from the freestyle libre or a csv export file from Medtronic Carelink (mg/dl units were at best)? I want to study them. Thank you.

Can't you export the data yourself from your own devices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P17BULL

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
No, since I don't have them. Actually I have the Freestyle Libre, but no reader device. I'm using the official smartphone app that doesn't allow export (officially). I managed anyway to export the data from the app in a csv file with a non official method.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Since the Librelink app connects to Diasend, you can use Diasend's export option to download a CSV file.

P17BULL

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
The problem is I have a CSV file, but to upload to MySugr I need an original Medtronic csv or a Freestyle Libre txt and adapt my csv so that I can upload it. That all in mg/dl format.

xery

Hi there,my daughter has T1D and is measuring using librelink on her phone while at school. I want to automate sending myself a data file from her librlink - - - can you explain how you got the .csv export? thanks

MrNiceGuy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anything not spicy
MySugr does not support Libre input from iPhone if that is what your doing. They are trying to develop that, but not certain when it will be done. I asked about it last week.

Mathieu1080

The problem is I have a CSV file, but to upload to MySugr I need an original Medtronic csv or a Freestyle Libre txt and adapt my csv so that I can upload it. That all in mg/dl format.
Did you ever get the CSV format required to load data into MySugr ?
I don't have a compatible meter but can extract the data to a csv file.
I really like the MySugr app, I just need to know the file format I need to convert my data to, so I can upload it.

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
No, since I don't have them. Actually I have the Freestyle Libre, but no reader device. I'm using the official smartphone app that doesn't allow export (officially). I managed anyway to export the data from the app in a csv file with a non official method.
Can you explain how you got the export from the app please?

As suggested by someone else the Diasend option only does BG reading entries and NOT all the other entries like meas, exercise etc.