Hope you have a laugh!

mentat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Someone tried to break into our house this morning. They were gone by the time we realised.

I called the police, who said they would call back to arrange a time to come by and take photos/prints.

Now, I've been using Afrezza (inhalable insulin) for a bit over a month, with great results. In order to save money I buy the big doses (12 units) and I open them up and carefully split them up into small doses (4 units and 2 units). I was running out of small doses today, so I started doing this. I said to my fiancée jokingly, "so, I'm cutting white powder and the cops will be here soon".

She said "um ... they're here". I looked up. There were two officers a few metres away, in the garden. I hope they didn't hear me. :oops:

Thankfully, nothing was stolen, and no mention was made of the white powder! And yes, this actually happened.

Thank you Afrezza. The jokes about syringes and getting high and having "medicinal coke" for hypos (coca cola), were getting a bit old. Now I'm cutting and snorting white powder!