The SCREAM thread

S

Sable_Jan

It's so sad! Although I have very deep beliefs in The G-d of the Torah, however I do believe that such beliefs are a very personal thing... Those who wish to destroy others in order to I still fear and terror do a disservice to whatever G-d they may worship.....
Exactly so. I choose not to believe but wouldn't try to persuade anyone from their own beliefs.. .

Reactions: 4 people

MH2010

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah, I am all for believe in whoever/whatever but to then kill people and blame it on religion, etc is ridiculous.

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
What really gets my goat is the sad low lives that have nothing better to do than to try and bully other members by tracing them on facebook and sending abusive messages to them .
The really sad b@$% is the one sending these messages not the one receiving them .
It's about time they grow up and get a life

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Reactions: 5 people

alison.81

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh today I don't know if it's because of the weather but my colleagues have got on my nerves gossiping about this woman who works with us and I just kept thinking FGS shut up and do some work!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
My scream is this, arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh "*^&*"* and so :mad: at Outlook. I have, well had , a hotmail email account, now I don't. I have tried for days to recover it, it is gone. So with a lot of emailing, filling in recovery bit and pieces, It has now been verified that it is my account ( I have emails from school, solicitors etc) but I cannot get into it until 17/08/16 :***: I am so mad at Outlook, how dare they remove my microsoft account, I am spitting feathers:mad: Even Ed came back yesterday to try and have a look at the problem and it was the same obstacles that I encountered before, but this morning, I did it all again, trying to remember what emails I had recently sent and their titles, grrrrrrrrrrr :banghead:

Reactions: 6 people

MH2010

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OMFG!!!!! My other half got some tests done at the dr, over a month ago. Every time he phoned for the results he was told they werent ready yet.

I finally managed to get to speak to GP on his behalf & as soon as I started the 'not so nice' Maria attitude, the results magically appeared!!

Quite glad in a way because we saved the £6 printing fee haha.

Never been so hacked off at the GPs in my life.

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
For years now a group of 5 friends have celebrated their birthdays over the 31 July - 1 August with a big get together. I have always gone to their parties, driving whoever and wherever they were meeting. Now I'm not allowed to drive all of a sudden I'm not invited to the picnic. I can't tell you how hurtful it feels. Did they only invite me because I could provide lifts? The first it came up on fb a couple of weeks ago. I just thought that Gill had forgotten me. They are now planning who is driving and passengers and I am not on the list. It has been bad enough losing dome of my sight. Life is so hard and it is not getting easier. I feel so upset. Some of these friends go back 30 years.

S

Sable_Jan

For years now a group of 5 friends have celebrated their birthdays over the 31 July - 1 August with a big get together. I have always gone to their parties, driving whoever and wherever they were meeting. Now I'm not allowed to drive all of a sudden I'm not invited to the picnic. I can't tell you how hurtful it feels. Did they only invite me because I could provide lifts? The first it came up on fb a couple of weeks ago. I just thought that Gill had forgotten me. They are now planning who is driving and passengers and I am not on the list. It has been bad enough losing dome of my sight. Life is so hard and it is not getting easier. I feel so upset. Some of these friends go back 30 years.

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
People who are cruel to people or animals.
OMG has anybody out there had to deal with trying to get help for an elderly parent who has mental health issues & is constantly doing crazy things!!! Care agency blame doctor, doctor blames ineffective mental health team, social services blame doctor................................& around we go in circles. Meanwhile my mum is driving her neighbours mad, calling everyone she knows at silly o'clock in the middle of the night & then behaves like nothing has happened. The amount of meds she is on is crazy but NOBODY will do anything about it!!!!
Aaaarrrrggghhhhh has nobody any sense out there, or is it that nobody cares!!!! ....... & right through the middle of this she is as nasty & volatile as hell.
I just need to SCREAM...........................................................................sorry!

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
OMG has anybody out there had to deal with trying to get help for an elderly parent who has mental health issues & is constantly doing crazy things!!! Care agency blame doctor, doctor blames ineffective mental health team, social services blame doctor................................& around we go in circles. Meanwhile my mum is driving her neighbours mad, calling everyone she knows at silly o'clock in the middle of the night & then behaves like nothing has happened. The amount of meds she is on is crazy but NOBODY will do anything about it!!!!
Aaaarrrrggghhhhh has nobody any sense out there, or is it that nobody cares!!!! ....... & right through the middle of this she is as nasty & volatile as hell.
I just need to SCREAM...........................................................................sorry!
I have had friends in s similar situation. Not the mental health issues but their health team changing their mums meds (Friend said to cheaper ones?) and she developed double incontinence. He demanded to have a meeting with all her care team. You have to be strong and do lots of research. Remember knowledge is power. Do not them fob you off. You need to write all the problems down and what you feel is wrong and what they need to address it.
They will try to put the responsibility at any relatives door. Just remember you need to have your life as well. If you become ill what good will that do? Hope you can get things sorted x

S

Sable_Jan

You don't need to apologize.

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
I have had friends in s similar situation. Not the mental health issues but their health team changing their mums meds (Friend said to cheaper ones?) and she developed double incontinence. He demanded to have a meeting with all her care team. You have to be strong and do lots of research. Remember knowledge is power. Do not them fob you off. You need to write all the problems down and what you feel is wrong and what they need to address it.
They will try to put the responsibility at any relatives door. Just remember you need to have your life as well. If you become ill what good will that do? Hope you can get things sorted x

Hi

Have spent the morning on the phone to doctors, have spoken to care team that give her meds (as she abuses them )& then phoned social services who say it is a medical problem & needs to be sorted by gp. I insisted that they note my concerns for her safety on file, they have just phoned me back & said they think it is a water infection. When I pointed out that she spent the day in a&e yesterday & has no idea how she got there, & that surely they would have done a urine sample I was told that they probably wouldn't which seems strange to me! Gp surgery promised to phone me back after morning surgery....but still waiting.
Have just had mum on, says she has spoken to her gp & she has a water infection, that it was found last week but she has been given wrong meds!!!!!! no sample taken at hospital! Am fuming!!!!!!!....................

Thanks for listening x

Last edited by a moderator:

Trachet

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Curry. Rude people.
I would still try to get the team all together to discuss problems. Put your foot down!

linnyb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes!
I would still try to get the team all together to discuss problems. Put your foot down!
Yes I agree, that is my aim. Have pushed social services into chasing mental health team as I am really not convinced that it is all down to a UTI as she is now completely lucid & does things like this all the time. I am so confused by it all, I just know her behaviours are completely out there, honestly if I wrote a book people wouldn't believe it. x

S

Shar67

Double scream, scream
So had a meeting where a buffet was supplied, nice choice of things like crustless savoury tarts, boiled eggs, chicken skewers etc,
Then the desserts, cheese, trifles, fruit and Scottish tablet, ***, I love Scottish tablet but it is sugar mixed with more sugar and sweet milk, but I love it. Cheese is fine but when your sitting less than three feet away from tablet, I actually felt my pancreas sigh.

My foster dog I asked if I could keep him, nope not allowed. Slowly reach for tablet taken from buffet

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Please get help from social services or have a look at this link. At the bottom, there is a link for some useful organisations. https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=159
Good luck, I have recently been through a lot of changes with my 92 year old elderly father, take care x

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Still stressy over the thoughts of towing a caravan unsure why but will be glad when i have done it arghhhhh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Still stressy over the thoughts of towing a caravan unsure why but will be glad when i have done it arghhhhh

I saw a programme on TV about couples and their caravans. Each couple had to drive the caravan through an obstacle course, the judging was also made on how clean and how decorated the caravan was. All of the men towed the caravan's, but........... when the wives had to do it, they were pretty good, considering none ( including a son's elderly mother :wideyed:) had towed before and one lady came out tops and she was so nervous too. You can do it Patsy, it's just confidence :)