Any woman fancy becoming an Opera Buddy?

Potteron

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
I have to say your avatar concerns me a bit. That said I certainly ain't an oil painting myself.
Sorry for delay in replying. I've launched into some alterations at home. It means my main machine has remained untouched for about a week. Just come onto the forum from my laptop and promptly got lost :) Has the forum changed it's opening page or is it just that I had to Google to get here.
Not sure when the next one (for which I hold tickets) is at Buxton. I know the very next one is Carmen at the Pomegeanate, Chesterfield in mid September.
Please bear with me for a couple of days while I get sorted here and I'll find my list and wherever I've stored the tickets. I know precisely where they are actually but because I'm clearing the area I want to renovate it's difficult to get to. I really must start throwing things out.
I don't know if it's normal to make arrangements on here with this nosey lot watching :) Alternatively you could drop me a 'hello' via PM.

Edited by Moderator to remove email address as we do not advice disclosure of personal details.

J.
I take it you are not a fan of Picasso then ?? The model for 'The weeping woman' was his lover - beauty is in the eye etc lol

Reactions: 2 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
I take it you are not a fan of Picasso then ?? The model for 'The weeping woman' was his lover - beauty is in the eye etc lol

All of a sudden I have developed a striking sympathy for Picasso..

miriamy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Medics who tell you what to do.
Politicians who blame people for being poor and praise bankers for being rich.
TV
Butter Beans

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Indeed it was 1976 ... I just remember it ;)

1968 was the year I got married. Hence 'getting drunk'.

Wasn't Denis Healey appointed Minister for Floods' in 1975 and then 'Minister for Drought' in 1976?

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nope and I think it unlikely.