Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

KimG

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh bless... do you know what made it go up? Hopefully you will be ok tomorrow hugsx
My mother became ill in March and died of a brain tumour end of May. I had a breast cancer scare again, I need two operations and I have been tested for allergies, some of which require an epi pen and I'm having counselling for an ongoing issue. Not a good year for me so far. I'm hoping the year will get better ;).

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
11.1 today :rolleyes:. I want my 6 and 5's back :arghh:. Have a good day all! :)

Sending you positive vibes and this lovely smile of a little boy from a village in Borneo.
Hope you'll be back to 6s and 5s soon.
Much love.

Kids1forGrace.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Chris Thailand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tested my mother-in-laws fasting level this morning and it was a worrying 17.1
She has a nasty blistering leg infection so we're taking her to the hospital. I'll post a pic and ask advice on another thread

Reactions: 3 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 ... after a pizza out (obviously left the crust) and a couple of glasses of dry white wine (made a change from red) ;)

Reactions: 4 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 5.4 at 0530 today.
I fasted until 7pm yesterday. I will do some more fasting over the next 4 weeks as I will be having my 12 month HbA1c test at the beginning of September.

Reactions: 7 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

Surprisingly good 4.6 for me today :cool:

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, 6.3 today

Reactions: 13 people

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
5.2 @ 08:15 - Wavesense Jazz (Ate @ 21:00 last night (3 hours late for me), flight from Spain 00:00, in bed at 03:20. Apprehensive to know if this reading is due to 2nd day without Metformin, moving my results by a circa 0.4 or due to eating late and travelling. Tested again at 09:10 via Jazz 5.0, 4.7 on Contour XT)

Reactions: 6 people