Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

KimG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh bless... do you know what made it go up? Hopefully you will be ok tomorrow hugsx
My mother became ill in March and died of a brain tumour end of May. I had a breast cancer scare again, I need two operations and I have been tested for allergies, some of which require an epi pen and I'm having counselling for an ongoing issue. Not a good year for me so far. I'm hoping the year will get better ;).

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
11.1 today :rolleyes:. I want my 6 and 5's back :arghh:. Have a good day all! :)

Sending you positive vibes and this lovely smile of a little boy from a village in Borneo.
Hope you'll be back to 6s and 5s soon.
Much love.

Kids1forGrace.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Chris Thailand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Tested my mother-in-laws fasting level this morning and it was a worrying 17.1
She has a nasty blistering leg infection so we're taking her to the hospital. I'll post a pic and ask advice on another thread

Reactions: 3 people

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 ... after a pizza out (obviously left the crust) and a couple of glasses of dry white wine (made a change from red) ;)

Reactions: 4 people

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 5.4 at 0530 today.
I fasted until 7pm yesterday. I will do some more fasting over the next 4 weeks as I will be having my 12 month HbA1c test at the beginning of September.

Reactions: 7 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

Surprisingly good 4.6 for me today :cool:

Reactions: 2 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, 6.3 today

Reactions: 13 people

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
5.2 @ 08:15 - Wavesense Jazz (Ate @ 21:00 last night (3 hours late for me), flight from Spain 00:00, in bed at 03:20. Apprehensive to know if this reading is due to 2nd day without Metformin, moving my results by a circa 0.4 or due to eating late and travelling. Tested again at 09:10 via Jazz 5.0, 4.7 on Contour XT)

Reactions: 6 people