Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

walnut_face

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
OK, you win - there is NOTHING better than fish & chips on the beach! (Preferably a pebble beach, and a few crashing waves...)
:)
Tide was way out - Lydd-On-Sea

240px-Lydd-on-Sea_beach%2C_Kent%2C_UK.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
D

debrasue

4.7 this morning and I agree nowt better than fish and chips on the beach only thing comes close in my experience is a full English breakfast cooked on a camping stove on a beach some times I really do miss living in the South West.
Ah, yes, the smell of freshly cooked bacon wafting across the beach - makes me ravenous just thinking about it!!!
We used to holiday in Cornwall quite often when I was a child, camping at a site on a cliff top overlooking the beach at Polzeath, where mushrooms grew profusely in the fields. We kids used to go and collect field mushrooms to go with the bacon in the mornings. I can still remember the cool, waxy feel of the mushroom caps in our hands and the smell of the bacon cooking as we walked back across the field...

Reactions: 4 people

Tim55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rap and hip - hop
Morning all

4.6 on the slightly cloudy Costa del Sol.

Last full day today and some cleaning to do tomorrow :(

Reactions: 5 people

Serena51

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bigots, racists, homophobes

but I did eat twice yesterday, not feeling like eating is maybe tricking my body into thinking it is fasting.lol

Reactions: 12 people

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, 6.5 today

Reactions: 12 people