Freaking out slightly about positive result!

Lozj82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm due 17th Aug @Bizzy-Bee. But like you say it will probably be earlier. Had 3 scans so far, 14 weeks as of yesterday!

Bizzy-Bee

Hi @Lozj82

Just thought I'd check in and see how you're doing.

Also I just realised that we were speaking pre-pregnancy about what hba1c to aim for and our ticking biological clocks!

Managed to get down to 6.1 now which I'm so pleased with but now need to keep it there!

Hope you're doing ok and some of the first trimester struggles are going away!

Lozj82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Bizzy-Bee sorry for the late reply but i have been very busy! The other week i had appointments on Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat! Ended up seeing a cardiologist and everything!

I have only had my hba1c checked once during the pregnancy and that was 6.4% not had it done since, might ask about that!

Currently 18 weeks and all seems to be going ok but i have other health conditions which seem to be dominating more than the diabetes but all is ok so far and found out we are having a boy!

Hope all is going ok with you?

Attachments

• IMG_0665 (2).JPG
    IMG_0665 (2).JPG
    512 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: 5 people

Bizzy-Bee

Ahh! A boy! That's so exciting! We're going to find out at 21 week scan! I can't wait til the birth to know! So sorry to hear about your other health conditions causing trouble. Seems like you're doing a great job. Just hit 17 weeks today so I'm a week behind you. All going ok so far! Keep going!!

Lozj82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Amy.W

I actually got induced on the 4th and had him via emergency c section on the 7th due to his heart dropping with each contraction i had. Thankfully all turned out fine and he is perfect, no time needed in hospital for him or anything, not even low blood sugar. He weighed 7lbs and we called him Oliver, hope all is going well with you?
20160807_153528.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Amy.W

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi @Amy.W

I actually got induced on the 4th and had him via emergency c section on the 7th due to his heart dropping with each contraction i had. Thankfully all turned out fine and he is perfect, no time needed in hospital for him or anything, not even low blood sugar. He weighed 7lbs and we called him Oliver, hope all is going well with you?View attachment 20207

Huge congratulations that is fantastic news! He is beautiful. Xxx