ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just a tad. Row with neighbour, my mum and a cheeky cow on here telling me im lucky I didnt kill my fetuses.
What a week.
All the idiots have had a go at me, this week.
The neighbour who is supposed to have had a family accused my 9yr old of throwing a nappy into his garden - really?
My mum wont accept she shouldn't eat so much fruit. After all she isnt diabetic - you are!
As a diabetic I lose all right to say what a good diet is - really?
One madam on here accused me of eating high carb in my 2 pregnancies - really?
Believe it or not I did have successful diabetic control before I joined this forum. I suffered burn out so joined. - really some people. Think I was born yesterday!
Now that is a joke!!!!

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Chin up and sending you a big (((hug))) I know what its like to have the week from hell. Its not very often someone gets up my nose on the forum but the odd member has.

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
After yesterday's hyperglycaemia I can't moan. @ickihun how coincidental is that ? You've noticed idiots on the forum too ? Lol :eek::p

Reactions: 2 people

Hirstygirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't let the idiots grind you down hunni, diabetes is a life long battle as we all know, we simply try our best every day to deal with things that so called "normal" folks take for granted. You are doing the best you can, no one can expect any more. Big hug

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I think even non-diabetics have bad days like I had that day but hormones, grief and maybe fluctuating blood pressure doesn't help.
That day WAS a bad day.
I can happily conclude I've had some great days since! Hopefully a one off. Please God!