Attention All Oppo Lovers

andyfh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Check your mail boxes:

Hi Andy,

"There’s a chance you may have found some ice crystals in your Mint Chocolate or Salted Caramel Oppo recently. It's all fixed (a third party freezer couldn’t take the summer heat – literally!) but we're sorry if you came across an icy tub (we found 2.5% of tubs were affected).

Luckily we never expected creating Oppo to be easy but we're perfectionists and we want every tub you buy to taste epic. So to say thank you for sticking with us here’s a voucher for £2.50 off your next tub. You can use it from 5th September."

Half price Oppo.....happy days!
party-smiley-048.gif

Andy

Reactions: 2 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Andy that's great news. I take it the voucher is just for you as I cannot access the outlook account so I can use or share.
Thanks for sharing thou. ;)

andyfh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Sorry Ickihun, I never realised there was a link in my post. I've added a pdf of the voucher for all to use.

Hope it works :)

Attachments

• £2.50 off Oppo ice cream.pdf
    238.9 KB · Views: 834

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thanks for the heads up @andyfh! I had noticed that the tubs of Oppo I bought from the Co-Op were more granular in texture than the ones I had previously bought from Waitrose. I put it down to the Co-Op's freezers not being as efficient, as theirs have ice on the inside of the freezers and on the outside of the tubs, unlike Waitrose.
I haven't looked at my email folder yet but expect I will have got the email too as I was registered with Oppo. I wonder if you can print out more than one voucher and use them? If anyone does, let us know the answer.

andyfh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
The small print at the bottom of the voucher refers to only a £2 discount. Be interesting to see how much they actually take off.
emoticon-0174-bandit.gif

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
I sent these guys a request to repeat what they have done with ice cream, with a convenient cracker. If you are of a similar mind you might want to contact them ([email protected]) to encourage them to do the same, your email could be the straw that breaks the camels back....

upload_2016-8-25_14-11-0.png

LincolnLizzie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I sent these guys a request to repeat what they have done with ice cream, with a convenient cracker. If you are of a similar mind you might want to contact them ([email protected]) to encourage them to do the same, your email could be the straw that breaks the camels back....

View attachment 20291

You can easily make crackers if you want which are crisp and ideal for cheese and dips. They are on the "I breathe I'm hungry" website and are made from 1 X cup milled flaxseed, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, 2 eggs and some flavouring. You might wait quite a while for Oppo to develop these!

Reactions: 5 people

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
You can easily make crackers if you want which are crisp and ideal for cheese and dips. They are on the "I breathe I'm hungry" website and are made from 1 X cup milled flaxseed, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, 2 eggs and some flavouring. You might wait quite a while for Oppo to develop these!
Thanks, great resource.