Free Recipe Books Downloads

Cranfield

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I am trying to download the free recipe books, but after completing the page where it wants some further details from me (I am logged in), it highlights "already registered" and nothing happens when I click on the download button.
Are these only available to new members pre registration ?
Or am I doing something wrong ?

Barry Holt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Drivers who speed in built up areas
Hi I have tried countless times to do this all it does is tell me to log in when I do that it says not recognised so gave up wasting my time

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am trying to download the free recipe books, but after completing the page where it wants some further details from me (I am logged in), it highlights "already registered" and nothing happens when I click on the download button.
Are these only available to new members pre registration ?
Or am I doing something wrong ?

Cranfield, could you post a link to exactly where you are trying to download from? I seem to recall having a few issues myself when I tried ages ago, then I seem to recall I may have found a similar, but different trigger button for those who had already registered. I'd need to view the page to see if you may be encountering the same issue.

If it's not that, I'll be happy t refer to the Techies.

CaptainEarle

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Mint chocolate, peanut butter and moths. Bleugh.
Hi all, thank you with your patience on this.

This issue has been passed to the tech team and we are looking to resolve it as fast as possible. Until then, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will send you the direct link to download whichever cookbook you wish.

I hope this helps!

Cranfield

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thank you CaptainEarle, I have received your email with a link to the "Diabetes Cookbook 2016", which turns out be entitled "The 30 day meal plan", are they the same thing ?
I thought they were two different books.
I have not received a link to the, "365 Recipe cookbook" yet.

I am trying to download these books from links on the Home page, I have just tried again and it still won't let me.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you CaptainEarle, I have received your email with a link to the "Diabetes Cookbook 2016", which turns out be entitled "The 30 day meal plan", are they the same thing ?
I thought they were two different books.
I have not received a link to the, "365 Recipe cookbook" yet.

I am trying to download these books from links on the Home page, I have just tried again and it still won't let me.

Can I suggest you try this? This is what I did last time (I've just re-run the experiment).

Go to the Home Page, and click the link on the right hand side for the Diabetes Cookbook 2016.

Then, next page asks for all your details. Ignore all that top part and scroll ALL the way to the bottom, there there is a bold, read banner "button"? Under that, there's some smaller writing where it says something like "Already a member? Log in". Click on that and log in.

Once logged in there, you can either scroll all the way down to find the link, or on the Dashboard on the top left hand of the screen, there's a title there for Recipes. Click on either of those, then select the book/recipe you would like. The 365/2016 is a large file, so for a quick experiment, maybe choose another title?

That works for me . Let me know how you get on.

@CaptainEarle - I wonder if that little step by step might be useful sometime?

Cranfield

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thank you, I will try that, but before I do I was going to ask if these recipe books are available to buy, rather than subject my aged printer to trying to grind out all those pages ?

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hopefully you get it downloaded ok. I put all my recipes from the site on a usb stick and I just print out selected recipes once I have tried them and Ive decided I like them.