Forum Bug Reports

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
Not as many emoticons to choose from as before. I do not want to be a pain in the #### so please tell me if I'm posting too much in the way of non essential bugs. :)

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Where have the blogs gone ? ... o_O

Edit to say .. found it .. but don't think its going to be easy for anyone new to find !!!!!!!!!:(

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Filter for unanswered posts has disappeared from the top of the page.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I do not have permission to view my own blogs and now the only content I have are the posts I have made on this thread.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
@Giverny the ability to see that you have already posted on a thread has gone as well.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I went just now onto default, then tried to get back onto red as though I,m not keen yet on the red it's easier to read. But while on default I found it very hard to get back onto red, there was nothing at the bottom to change and kept pressing default alot and somehow got back to red

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I managed to find blogs but can,t remember how I found it. Pressed to view my own blog and says error,and says you can,t view ally1 blog

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When I click on 'My Content' it doesn't come up. Edit: Only content since forum re-opening are now being shown.
Also as others have said, no rating emoticons.
I'm not seeing the red others have commented on.
But good to see the forum back. :)

Last edited:

RogerRam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, according to my profile I have not made any posts + the CGM dialogues seem to have disappeared?

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
OK .. I have found the blogs .. but I am no able to open any as I do not have the necessary permission to read them ... this includes my own blogs !!! any one else ave this problem :(

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Someones made a few boo-boo's :p

RoseofSharon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't know if this has been pointed out already, but here goes. I use the app to log in, and no notifications have come up telling me when people have posted (when I'm not on the app). Also as has already been mentioned my like button has disappeared.

Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

Edited to say my notifications have come back.

Last edited:

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
i have found on the android app there seems to be no panel now to post or reply at the bottom of the screen on my smart phone i have had to use my laptop to post this also it shows on the app that i am a newbie with no posts or points but all ok if log on with pc

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Giverny, many thanks for all your efforts in getting the forum up and running again. I'm sorry for you that there are still a few gremlins to be sorted, but no doubt these will be resolved in due time.

My issues are the same as those mentioned by others so far - with one addition. The forum banner heading at the top of pages, displaying Diabetes.co.uk etc. that was always in bright red, irrespective of whatever was the chosen colour of the general text - well, this is missing on my screen. Now I have no banner heading, just a rather small title showing "exenForo" ??? and underneath there is "Home" "Forums" "Members" , and a few other things underneath that.

I too cannot cope with the bright red colouring and have been used to the black/grey tone that used to be available. At the mo I have changed to the default style - pale blue & peach colours. I use a desktop computer, Firefox, Windows 7.

Edit: I just found the "Top" button - BRILLIANT! So much better than those up/down arrows that used to drive me nuts .......:)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nice post Salvia. Like + 1 :)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I just realised the post before my last one was my 100th!!!!!!!! Yay!!! Congrats me! :)

D

debrasue

I agree with most other posters - thanks for all your hard work in getting the site up and running again.
A few minor glitches:
  • All my previous content seems to be missing
  • PMs are now harder to find although they are still there
  • No ratings emoticons
  • Very few emoticons in general
  • The red display style gives me a headache and isn't very discreet if one wants to keep things private - could we have the Mild grey style back again please?
Thanks again. :)

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Latest Alerts   Diabetes Forum • The Global Diabetes Community.jpg
Forum Bug Reports   Page 3   Diabetes Forum • The Global Diabetes Community.jpg