Forum Bug Reports

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
I press on the little white flag and get that strange list.

D

Deleted member 308541

Thanks for fixing the forum, can we get the dark theme we had before, when you get time to do it please.

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't know how .. but I went to a default setting and now everything is different .. red gone .. blue is the new red .. xenforo is the title of the site where diabetes co uk normally is .. still cannot read any blogs ..including my own

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
I hope the 'Post Rating Tabs' come back soon. I'm having to write down what my ratings are for each post. If I dont I will forget who to give likes etc etc. I hate not being able to say thanks/likes.

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Me again - sorry if this has already been mentioned: I can no longer tell whch posts I have read. Previously the title would 'fade' and the name of the last post in the thread used to change colour, to red/pinkish, to tell me that I had read the thread. Now there is no change in colours.

My sympathies @Giverny, you must be so frustrated by these little niggles, but hang on in there- we love you, really :)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
It would be nice to have the ratings icons back. But well done for getting the forum up and running again. thanks.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
All okay again for me ..... :cool:

tigger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
registrars asking silly questions
@Giverny thanks for all your work. The ratings emoticon is not appearing on any posts for me so i can't like anyone's posts.

D

Deleted member 308541

Me again - sorry if this has already been mentioned: I can no longer tell whch posts I have read. Previously the title would 'fade' and the name of the last post in the thread used to change colour, to red/pinkish, to tell me that I had read the thread. Now there is no change in colours.

My sympathies @Giverny, you must be so frustrated by these little niggles, but hang on in there- we love you, really :)

The text goes from bold to a skinny text when it has been been read.

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
The text goes from bold to a skinny text when it has been been read.

Thanks, Tipetoo, though I haven't noticed that on my screen (I'm using the default blue/pale peach colours). Perhaps it's too subtle for me - or maybe my eyes are failing fast :eek:

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some messages have a couple of icons for like etc others have no options at all

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can't find the option to change the colour theme

Roll down to bottom of page under Tweet and Facebook symbol should be a box saying Red and click on that.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only

The likes and other ratings are now showing on the new default version, on the right hand side. They still don't show on the red version.

Indy51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Has something happened to the search function/indexes? Searches that would have brought up many results before the upgrade now only bring up the most recent, eg. the new thread about cheesecake is the only result for a search.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
Has something happened to the search function/indexes? Searches that would have brought up many results before the upgrade now only bring up the most recent, eg. the new thread about cheesecake is the only result for a search.
Will rebuild the search index. This will likely take about 30-60 minutes.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
We're working on the mild style currently and estimate that we'll have that back up by around midday. Thanks again for all your patience, everyone <3