Yikes!

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
When people say 'Pacific' instead of 'Specific' :-)
woke up this morning and I had managed to pull my tube out?! not from me, but from the cartridge/pump, no idea when I did it although I do remember going for a wee at around 3.30am (still attached then) and then woke around 6.30am so I guess 3 hours max...does this happen alot to other people?

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
DB.
It is commonly used on Fora when a post has had no answer, to push it back to the top of the board....... :D

Ken.

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
ok, thanks but I only posted it yesterday! Perhaps people were busy/napping/doing something more exciting than sitting on their PC :lol: good use of the word 'fora' :wink: btw

cugila

Master
Dislikes
DB.
Ah ! the trouble is some people get very upset if they don't get an answer so we do try and keep them in the latest posts list. Helps us to keep things running smoothly. You still might not get an answer, however, at least we tried ! :wink: I can always bump it back DOWN if you want ???

As for Fora.......I think the term was coined some time ago, it is just the Irregular plural of forum.

Ken.

i was doing things yesterday which were much better than playing on here ! I have weekends off now, you should try it ....... :D

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I have every weekend off! Gave up working weekends many, many years ago :wink:
I know what fora means, most people say 'forums' so good use of the word :D

as for not getting an answer, won't be my first post which has been ignored! :lol: But that's fine, perhaps no one has anything valid to add which is fair enough, I don't expect an answer to everything, but if anyone can help, then that would be great :p

cugila

Master
Dislikes
DB.
I gave up working in 1997 aged 49, best thing I ever did. This place is a hobby, a rewarding hobby, nothing more. PC's are what I do, repairs, building, remote fixes. Just one of my many and varied interests. Some so obscure you would be surprised. People think I spend my time here and nothing else. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, it's nice to put something back into here and get the satisfaction of knowing it was a job well done. Helping people. I like that.

I hope you get some answers DB, we do like to make sure the members are looked after even if sometimes it feels like you are banging your head against the proverbial brick wall ! :D

Ken.

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I'm seeing my pump rep on Weds so I'm sure she'll be able to help (I have a HUGE list of questions for her so one more won't hurt :lol: )

Bottom line, I prob rolled over in my sleep and pulled the tube out. Perhaps it wasn't twisted in tightly enough? Live and learn :D

meela83

Haven't managed to do that myself but I wouldn't imagine you are the first. Was it locked in properly? xx

Debloubed

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I thought it was Meela, but perhaps not? I had followed the rules when changing the cartridge so perhaps I missed something..........or perhaps I had a violent dream and yanked it out! :lol:

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Not done that yet, but would be interested to hear what the rep says.

kegstore

Dislikes
Unnecessary rudeness, and any PC
I've only ever become detached at night as a result of a bad hypo, during which all hell breaks loose and all bets are off anyway...