New blood glucose meter

kjc2011

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercising lol
Can anyone recommend a reliable testing meter with in expensive strips. My doctor took mine off prescription a few weeks ago as things were going well and my HbA1c was down from 90 to 41 within 3 months. I feel this was due to me testing along with low carbing and I feel that I still need to continue testing to help me maintain these levels in the future. Any recommendations will be greatly received. Thank you

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Sorry you have had your strips withdrawn.
Many members here have bought the sd codefree meter and strips because the strips are the cheapest

Reactions: kjc2011

kjc2011

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercising lol
Thank you for your reply @ally1 I have just been looking at the sd code free on amazon, and a reasonable price too ☺

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Just to yes I use code free meter and recently had a problem getting the strips on Amazon. I contacted home health direct and were very helpful. Will be using them in the future and with discount codes, even better.

Reactions: kjc2011

kjc2011

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Exercising lol
Thank you everyone had a spare 5 mins before I gave to leave for work and just ordered the code free thank you for the discount codes @Hiitsme, will be using that ☺