SD Codefree Users Please Read

lynn007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
animal abuse
My Dr gives me my strips now I told him its too expensive so he does a tub a month for me so I just buy the lancets

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Still good value I shall continue to buy and use.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The strips I ordered last friday arrived today and have an expiry date of 28/02/2018 so plenty of life in them.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The strips I ordered last friday arrived today and have an expiry date of 28/02/2018 so plenty of life in them.

Thanks BB, I'm sure that could help some folks decide whether or not they put in a cheeky little order before the increase. I must remember to do one myself!

Reactions: bulkbiker

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
When I pick up my prescription today I will know whether the doc has included strips for me in that (fingers crossed) - if not, I shall buy a monitor and these strips.

I didn't mention strips at my consultation yesterday in case I reminded him of how expensive they were (as I am now more or less off the Glic) and he would not put me on to SR Metformin due to the cost.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just bumping this as the month moves on, in an attempt to ensure maximum visibility to Codefree users.

I had an email yesterday from Homehealth mentioning an increase from "normal" on the number of 10 pack orders, so they're happy happy users are taking advantage of the early warning.

Remember: The increase comes takes effect on 1st October.

Reactions: Brunneria

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just a few days left at the old prices, boys and girls. If you want to top up your supplies, please don't miss the boat on the current prices.

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes
I will be continuing to use them, I only ordered via them recently for the first time as I was purchasing via Amazon before. Prices were so good that even the increase still makes them cheaper.