Anyone Type 1's Between 18-30 Here?

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
But I remember the doctor saying it was good then I stashed the report somewhere lol

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
5 days ago i tested and the result was horrible ! HBA1C was 15.3 :( blood sugar level was 401 mg/dl

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh , you should take care of your diabetes , I got 400 once and I went crazy , started crying

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Zahra nice to meet you and now I have to sleep its 3:26AM and after 3 hours I have to go for walk we will talk soon take care bbye

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You know since am new to this diabetes I sometimes forget I have it and eat then I remember I need to take insulin , I start running around like crazy

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't sleep late it's not good for diabetes, follow that rule ,but I don't lol I sleep at 2am and then it's high in the morning, anyways have a good sleep

Changezi1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Haha you too sleep early ;) hope to see you soon next month I have a plan to visit Iraq in holy month of Muharram

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh welcome , I hope to see you too then but I live in Baghdad , you gotta go to Najaf for Muharram or do you stay in Baghdad

Zaabazombies

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
a6f555cf4b9e14c6d57f91c8bb42ce01.jpg

bondj700

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes....
Hi I'm 23 and I have type 1 :(
5 days ago I checked my blood sugar and it was 401 I didn't take any medication every day I walking 10km and now I'm feeling good
Walking is better than medication
@Changezi1 walking is great but if you are t1d you need insulin as your results show. I understand that for you it may not be easy/cheap to get but talk to your doctor and if that can't help try charities and NGO's like red cross/crescent etc that are local to you