Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@ellagy - Hi :). Wow - 17.3! Are you taking any Diabetic tablets? Or just Diet Controlled?

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
@ellagy - Hi :). Wow - 17.3! Are you taking any Diabetic tablets? Or just Diet Controlled?
I am taking Byetta x 2, Metformin 500 x 4 and Glimiperide.... x1 along with countless other poisons :)

Edit: I reckon someone injects me with carbs in my sleep!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ellagy - Just been reading about Glimiperide on the internet. (Not heard of this drug). Do you follow any particular type of Diet? Perhaps doing some form of exercise may help to burn up some glucose like going for a walk?

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
@ellagy - Just been reading about Glimiperide on the internet. (Not heard of this drug). Do you follow any particular type of Diet? Perhaps doing some form of exercise may help to burn up some glucose like going for a walk?
I wish I could go for a walk Liam1955 but I live at the top of a hill and getting back up it takes it out of me. My back gives me a lot of pain when I walk too... and my right leg! A case of 'I would if I could but I cant'. Been LCHF for the last two weeks. Did my FBG before getting out of bed again this morning. Had the same dinner last night as the night before. So unless my husband is sabotaging my meals and he put more sugar in the Cauli mash last night I dunno! :)

Edit\; we don't put sugar in anything!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Maybe it is just a 'one off' high reading @ellagy But, if you are suffering Pain? This could be responsible for pushing up blood sugars. I know only too well what back trouble is like. I have Arthritis in my lower Spine and 2 Herniated Disc's and episodes of Sciatica. But, push myself to keep mobile for fear of stiffening up. :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Been in agony walking and have to cancel gp appointment tomorrow as needed back at children hospital 9am for his blood tests.
I must remember to cancel when I have some privacy.
Hubby will be missing us and my update call.
Signal off and on too.
Internet cover is fine thou! :) :) :)
Hubby needs a new phone, me thinks. ;)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Maybe it is just a 'one off' high reading @ellagy But, if you are suffering Pain? This could be responsible for pushing up blood sugars. I know only too well what back trouble is like. I have Arthritis in my lower Spine and 2 Herniated Disc's and episodes of Sciatica. But, push myself to keep mobile for fear of stiffening up. :)
My Goodness Liam1955 you poor thing...at least I don't have the Sciatica!

D

debrasue

No change for now. At GP appointment wednesday morning for advice. Son at hospital appointment out of town tomorrow. I wonder what child doctor will suggest.
Hi to everyone. Hope your Monday went well. A lovely intimate lunch then peaceful home before boys return from school. Yep. The noisy boys are back.
I made an early dinner so hoping for an early night tonight. Fingers crossed. ;)
Good luck for your son at the hospital, Vicky. Let us know how he gets on...
Hugs xx

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Unfortunately not a one off. My bs was 18.8 last sunday and all points inbetween in the last ten days! My pelvis has fused which accounts for the back. No idea what is causing the leg pain. Sending you a gentle backrub. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ickihun - Hello Vicky, been glued to the TV. How did the Consultation at Gateshead go for your Son? :) Wx

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Unfortunately not a one off. My bs was 18.8 last sunday and all points inbetween in the last ten days! My pelvis has fused which accounts for the back. No idea what is causing the leg pain. Sending you a gentle backrub. :)
Could your leg pain be scatica? My pelvic joint giving me huge pain and now scatica in leg. Just a thought.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@ellagy - Hi :). You said your back is fused = Is it Ankylosing Spondylitis that has caused the fusion? And your leg, perhaps you could describe what the pain feels like? Thanks. :)

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
morning all, hope you are all well.

Funeral today, raise the proverbial glass/cup to Margaret this afternoon, if you will please, for a long life. well lived. Thank you.
Karen xx