Today I'm Going To... Buddy Support Thread

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
My aim today is to clean downstairs on the house and go locate some Crimbo wrapping paper so I can make a start on the items we have for the kids. Oh and maybe fit lunch in there somewhere. Later on I'm making some chicken and veg soup, love the smell of soup bubbling away

Knowing me I'll stay home and read my book instead hee hee
I'm with you on the stay home and read my book! :)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My aim today is to clean downstairs on the house and go locate some Crimbo wrapping paper so I can make a start on the items we have for the kids. Oh and maybe fit lunch in there somewhere. Later on I'm making some chicken and veg soup, love the smell of soup bubbling away

Knowing me I'll stay home and read my book instead hee hee

Well I cleaned, a little.
I found the wrapping paper and spent the late afternoon and evening wrapping stuff for the kids then trying to work out where to hide it :p
I got the lunch out, had sausages and mash and onion gravy
And I didnt make soup, it was too warm to stand in the kitchen so I had chicken instead

And I didnt read my book until bedtime

Reactions: primmers

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Fast till 2pm Only 12 mins to go! :)

Reactions: primmers

primmers

This weekend I will do a half hour treadmill session on Saturday and Sunday. I have to get a dress taken in and a photograph copied. I need to do some college work and, when I meet a pal for crochet and chat in a café I will not eat cake...

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
This weekend I will do a half hour treadmill session on Saturday and Sunday. I have to get a dress taken in and a photograph copied. I need to do some college work and, when I meet a pal for crochet and chat in a café I will not eat cake...
Isn't that what crochet is for. For keeping our mind and hands occupied in places where c... and b...... are available :)