Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
15866? or do you mean fasting blood? 10.1. I'm sorry i cant seem to find my way around this forum very well.
Welcome. 10.1 . Is this your fasting blood glucose test number? Well done for joining the forum. We are here to help, if you like.
Looking forward to seeing your bgs falling in the next coming weeks. :)

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
3/10 - Morning.

5.1 - :) (Happy).

@Tanis - Welcome to the Forum :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim55

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
And there was me thinking retirement was going to wonderful.
It will be wonderful @Tanis. You have found this wonderful site and all the wonderful people on it and gradually you will take charge of your Diabetes. Welcome to the forum :)
Jaki :)

Reactions: debrasue and Prem51

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
14.6 at 8.30 am 18.00 at 10.25!!! Ate an ounce of Edam at 8.30 nothing since. Not feeling grand.... but again...is it the chicken or the egg! And I had such a busy day planned! :(

Reactions: Prem51 and Tim55

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
14.6 at 8.30 am 18.00 at 10.25!!! Ate an ounce of Edam at 8.30 nothing since. Not feeling grand.... but again...is it the chicken or the egg! And I had such a busy day planned! :(
Have you contacted your diabetic nurse @ellagy ? Sounds like something driving them up. Do you low carb? 50g-100g can help. Some have to go lower as a detox then sit on the 100g mark. If you start a new thread and ask with what you're eating and for how long (low carb does take a month or so to show bg improvement sometimes). More posters can help. They helped me.

Reactions: Liam1955

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Have you contacted your diabetic nurse @ellagy ? Sounds like something driving them up. Do you low carb? 50g-100g can help. Some have to go lower as a detox then sit on the 100g mark. If you start a new thread and ask with what you're eating and for how long (low carb does take a month or so to show bg improvement sometimes). More posters can help. They helped me.
Thank you ickihun. I have contacted DN but think I will do so again. Keep well!

Edit: Tomorrow sees the start of my 4th week on LCHF!