Freestyle libre - sensor urgently required

Louiss

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi all I am currently doing my GCSEs and have had all my remaining sensors fail so I can't use the system. Out of the last 5 sensors - 4 have failed (it was obviously a defective batch). Abbott are going to take a week to replace the sensors and I'm desperately looking for someone who has a spare one I could buy off them so I can go into my exams with the best control I can manage. I have an exam every day next week. Does anyone have a spare sensor I could buy? I live in Sussex but will travel to get one if necessary. Here's hoping...

Postitnote

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
At the moment... artex ceilings. Also the concrete patio.
Hi. If it doesn't work out with Snapsy, I can give you one. Let me know.

paulliljeros

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
@Snapsy, I think that there is a limitation on sending PMs to and from people that have posted less than a certain number of forum posts to protect against bots.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
You're right, @paulliljeros - I hadn't realised - thankfully a kind moderator has stepped in, and we're now in touch via e-mail.

:)

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
We'd be lost without you!

;)

Thanks for your help on this!

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I can help you, @Louiss - trying to find how to private message you but without success - how do I do this please @Giverny or @Administrator ?

It should be in the top - click on the MAIL icon and you can set up a PM! :)
835d9bf5e6.png

Let us know if it doesn't work :)

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks, @Administrator - I kept getting an error message when trying to send the
PM once I'd written it. No problem now though as contact has been established via other means!

All sorted!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all I am currently doing my GCSEs and have had all my remaining sensors fail so I can't use the system. Out of the last 5 sensors - 4 have failed (it was obviously a defective batch). Abbott are going to take a week to replace the sensors and I'm desperately looking for someone who has a spare one I could buy off them so I can go into my exams with the best control I can manage. I have an exam every day next week. Does anyone have a spare sensor I could buy? I live in Sussex but will travel to get one if necessary. Here's hoping...
I am sorry but I don't. Besides, I don't tink I'm allowed to sell any sensor to you if I had one spare.