Ok as long as

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So my sugar levels are fantastic unless...I get stressed. Thus this week has been...interesting. I'm a caregiver and one of my clients passed, the other responded to her broken heart physically and declined enough we had to hospitalize her. My place to live is dependant on my work, so I'm suddenly homeless and jobless. The family of my clients compounded it by not paying me for the week last week! Just frustrated and sad and my blood sugar responded in kind. Highest numbers I've had in over a year and a half!

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It must be a very stressful time for you just now, so sorry for your loss. Have no experience of your particular situation, so can't help with any advice, but I do hope the rellies come to their senses, and your levels settle down soon

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Hi,
so sorry your in this position, i cant really help but can relate to the stress causing high bloods,
Im having a very stressful ime at the moment and im getting some very high numbers, hope you can get sorted soon

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Settling into a new home. I have 18 new job referrals to follow up on this week. Living in a home my service dog is allowed in. Things are looking up quickly! Still off on the numbers, but not for as long due to jazz helping me. Feeling the stress go as we finalize our battle plan. Thank you for listening. I think I just needed to rant a bit.

Reactions: azure
Type of diabetes
Type 1
44b94c8dcc66024b05506213b88d3cc0.jpg

Jazz alerting to a high sugar level. He's such a good boy!