Mistypes

Ashland

Dislikes
Constantly being asked if I'm okay! (does this happen to you?)
Crab counting - Bored at the beach?
High crab - crustaceans on crack
Low crab - crab in need of prozac
Crabs per 100g - smallest shellfish ever
Crabohydrate - wet crab

I need to learn to spell if this diabetes thing is gonna work for me

Then again. Better than carb lice, I reckon.

timo2

Dislikes
Glycemic excursions
Any prawns reading this, may start to get the idea that crabs are the enemy. :D

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
As an entomologist, I am very careful to write all my words correctly. Those typos hurt me.

Ashland

Dislikes
Constantly being asked if I'm okay! (does this happen to you?)
Last time I saw "entomologist" on this forum it was someone (maybe you?) on about how insects are OK if they lose a foot but humans'd be screwed if they did. Now it's someone who types everything perfectly :? what is one, like an experimental zoologist english teacher?

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
Ashland said:
Last time I saw "entomologist" on this forum it was someone (maybe you?) on about how insects are OK if they lose a foot but humans'd be screwed if they did. Now it's someone who types everything perfectly :? what is one, like an experimental zoologist english teacher?

That was a deliberate malaprop - an entomologist studies insects & an etymologist studies language. I am both.

A theology forum I contribute to had this:
Even Charles C. Ryrie mentioned the misleading influence that "literal" might have since people don't take the time to regurgitate what the proponents of a literal hermeneutic actually is.

The writer claims expertise in Greek, but his English is sadly lacking.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Ashland said:

That was actually my quote to sixfoot if I remember rightly! :)

sixfoot

IanD

:D In some kind of tongue in cheek way are you saying that you on this site to check the spelling and grammar the the resident insect pop ?

RECKON YOU HAVE A JOB FOR LIFE :D

Sugarless !! my mum always reckoned i`d make an impression, didnt reckon it this way though :?

Dave P

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
I seem to remember on the old forum we had 'anonymous' who was a grammar and spelling policeman.Has he/she surfaced on this forum under a new guise?

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
sugarless sue said:
I seem to remember on the old forum we had 'anonymous' who was a grammar and spelling policeman.Has he/she surfaced on this forum under a new guise?

No. I've got other things to do with my life.

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
IanD said:
sugarless sue said:

No. I've got other things to do with my life.

Actually,I wasn't thinking of you ,Ian!