how to add photo

Lilliepop

I would like to add a photo on here on my profile but don't know how to do it. Dha! Can someone tell me please.

A

asparagusp

Go to your [profile and click on add avatar. Plain sailing. How do you cure diabetes? lol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I would like to add a photo on here on my profile but don't know how to do it. Dha! Can someone tell me please.

Edited :- Hover over your name, top right and you will see a list, click on Avatar and you can upload a pic of your own or choose from the forum selection, good luck.

Reactions: himtoo

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
if you hover your mouse your own name ( Lilliepop )it should bring up a screen of loads of links where you can make changes -- including your avatar , signature , personal details , alert preferences , etc.

then click on "avatar" and it will ask you to choose a file by browsing from either your own pics( custom) or from some existing ones supplied by the forum.

Lilliepop

if you hover your mouse your own name ( Lilliepop )it should bring up a screen of loads of links where you can make changes -- including your avatar , signature , personal details , alert preferences , etc.

then click on "avatar" and it will ask you to choose a file by browsing from either your own pics( custom) or from some existing ones supplied by the forum.
I must be very thick I can't do it. Does it make a difference that I'm on a iPad?