Type 2 from type 2 to no diabetes now feeling fatigued

Type of diabetes
Type 2
are you not even diabetic anymore ? for how long ?
i was hitting type two in may .dr wanted to start medication but i wanted to try and see what diet and excercise could do .so i had 12 weeks to reverse it . my numbers dropped from 49 to 4o . and doctor said that it such a dramatic drop that i didnt need to see him for 6 months ,but i should now look at cholesterol .

Reactions: Prem51 and bkr

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
i was hitting type two in may .dr wanted to start medication but i wanted to try and see what diet and excercise could do .so i had 12 weeks to reverse it . my numbers dropped from 49 to 4o . and doctor said that it such a dramatic drop that i didnt need to see him for 6 months ,but i should now look at cholesterol .

that is a very fine job you have done... keep doing strength training as it can better insuline resistance with up to 30% and that´ll probably secure you from getting diabetes... I wish you all the best of luck... wow

Reactions: Prem51
Type of diabetes
Type 2
that is a very fine job you have done... keep doing strength training as it can better insuline resistance with up to 30% and that´ll probably secure you from getting diabetes... I wish you all the best of luck... wow
its a great feeling ,but feeling a bit lost now i have don it . how and what should i do next to keep it away .this tired feeling doesnt help me want to get to gym ,i just push myself with a muggy head .

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
its a great feeling ,but feeling a bit lost now i have don it . how and what should i do next to keep it away .this tired feeling doesnt help me want to get to gym ,i just push myself with a muggy head .

do you take multivitamins ... have your doctor take a blood sample and se if you have some mess in your electrolytes... it is best to have that before trying to mingle with it yourself... but body builders often use some kind of water-drinks with electrolytes that are often getting low when excercising very hard for many hours... so maybe you can get some help at the fitness center too to find something for that... if your electrolytes are out of wack then you can feel tired only because of that... but you have to find our why you are tired ... because you need to have energy to keep up motivation and the very good lifestyle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
maybe i should take another visit to see dr then .i know lack of water is a cause of fatigue ,never heard of electrolytes though . i shall look into that .thanks .

Reactions: Freema

Shaydollar811

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Great Job

Reactions: Prem51

spendercat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty. I am kind.
What sort of diet did you use to achieve the drop in numbers?
That may have something to do with the tiredness. Your body may be feeling the lack of fast glucose sources when you exercise hard.