Rattling the tin!

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Sorry I haven't been around for while and I hope you're coping without me! :wink:
I don't know if you're feeling charitable at the moment but I'd be delighted if you took a look at this-

My eldest is raising money for Project Trust so that in August this year he'll be off to teach English in rural China for 12 months. It's a huge adventure for a young lad of 17. He's raising money doing all sorts of stuff - babysitting, housesitting, car valeting, furniture restoration, petty crime etc. but he's also running in the Chris Hoy half marathon in Edinburgh this month. If you were able to take a look at his charity page, he'd be thrilled.

http://www.justgiving.com/calumcraigrunning

Cheers everyone,

fergus

Rushy

DONE!
My daughter teaches English in our local secondary school so someone so young trying teaching of any kind always give me cause to smile.

If you can read this, thank a teacher!

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
A good cause - I think for all the help Fergus has given so many of us a few quid in the tin would probably be in order! :D

CalumCraig

Hey everyone, this Is Calum, I want to thank you all for your support. The run was realllly hard, but I managed it somehow, and your donations made it all worthwile. I really appreciate it! :D