feet

sunflower333

Dislikes
Being Diabetic
hi, i'm type I and just recently my feet have been feeling very itchy, is this normal, as i've only had diabetes since July and my numbers have been quite good, so i'm a bit worried that i'm getting problems so early on, or i'm i worrying for nothing? :?

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
In view of the fact that this could be totally non-Diabetes related I would advise you to consult your GP/Physician and/or Podiatrist and discuss the problem.

Ken

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Sunflower
As a diabetic, you are entitled to self-refer to the Podiatry department. Just give them a ring. Number will be on your district hospital's website
Hana

Tracey167

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Sunflower333

I used to get very ichy feet i had it only when my feet were hot it was horrid when they were cold they were ok, at first i thought maybe it was athletes foot but it was'nt just inbetween my toes it was all over.I used to put moisturising cream on them to try and stop it but that never worked, when i spoke to my doctor about it they did'nt know either it happened 2 years at the same time each year (winter). Its not happened since (fingers crossed) but maybe go to a chiropodist they may have the answer

Good luck

Tracey167

sunflower333

Dislikes
Being Diabetic
thanks for the replys....i'll ask my diabetic doctor on next visit, as my old village doctor is useless, bless him, think he's just afraid of the English :lol: