Steroids - Update: Nov 17th

Postitnote

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
At the moment... artex ceilings. Also the concrete patio.
@Sarahkylie88 well done to you and to beautiful Arlo! You both worked so hard and have done so well! Best wishes to you both!

Amy.W

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Aww Sarah congratulations. You have both done so well. What a little fighter. Much love and take care xxx

Finley02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
What a beauty! He looks like a fighter ! Perfect little boy! All the best for the future and your gorgeous little boy xx

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Aw I have read your journey throughout your pregnancy. Arlo is certainly a fighter and he looks gorgeous xx big hugs to you and baby Arlo xx

Sarahkylie88

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
It's with a broken heart that i have to let u know, Arlo passed away peacefully in our arms two weeks ago he put up an amazing fight for 6 weeks and 1 day and came so far in that time. He had an extremely rare condition which could be caused by an infection I have had due to me having no waters for so long or it could be genetic. No one seems to know, or have any answers for us. He truly was unique and kept all the doctors guessing all of his short life. Finding this all so difficult to come to terms with after my hellish pregnancy, I should still be pregnant now and expecting him in a few weeks

Last edited:

Jo123

Oh Sarah, I am so so sorry. Arlo looked a beautiful boy and I can't begin to know how you are feeling.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Xxx

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
@Sarahkylie88 There aren't any words..... I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious little boy. Sending you my love and my deepest sympathy.

All I can say is that you're right about him putting up an amazing fight - he most clearly did. A fighter, for sure. You gave him the best chance and you did everything you could.

My heart goes out to you.... XXXXXXX

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Sarah that is awful news, my condolences to you all.

Amy.W

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Sarah you have both been in my heart and mind. What an incredible little boy and he was so lucky to have you as his mother. You never gave up on him. Take care of yourself. We're here xxx

myarnton1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm so sorry for your loss:( my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now.. take care xx

Scarlet10

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Sarah I am sending you lots of love and hugs. You fought very hard and so did Arlo. Take care xx

wannabemammy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Sarah I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am to read this news. Thinking of your and your husband at this difficult time and always know we are here if you need to talk xxx

Pilzy-89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family. Xx

Jo123

Just wanted to check in and say I am thinking of you and Arlo, please, you and your husband be kind to yourselves.
I hope you are getting plenty of support. xx