Accu Chek 360 & Other Software's

Stephen89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Again Alot Of Things
Hi, In regards to metre software's does anyone use these? hows do you find them? what's the best one?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 308541

I enquired about the Accu Check 360 software in Australia, it costs $100.00 here.

The woman on on the phone did give me the link to buy it on line, but I have not done so yet as I have lost it after a computer crash.

The diabetic educator I see uses it, and she got all the info she needed from my meter by placing it in a sleeve attached to a usb cable.

Stephen89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Again Alot Of Things
They all sound good and very informative BUT is there a need for them? do they help people? we have to pay £10.00 for the 360 software directly from Accu Chek over the telephone

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have all the stuff for the Accu-Chek 360 software, but never actually bothered to set it up. My endocrinologist gave it to me at the same time she gave me my Accu-Chek Aviva Connect meter which was good enough that I feel the need to try anything else.

I'm in the USA and I'm not sure if the Connect is available in the UK just yet, but it's a phenomenal meter (especially for the price). It sends my readings directly to my iPhone via bluetooth, and I have the ability to view trends and charts of my readings over time.

Of note, the software consistently says my 30-day average blood sugar is in the 100-106 mg/dl (5.6-5.9 mmol/l) range which is perfectly aligned with my 5.4% a1c.