Mylifestyle

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Anyone else having problems logging on this evening?

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Jim.
Not personally........no problems.

Ken.

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Hi Ken,

Just tried again and still no joy.

Must be my pc then.....

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Jim.
Are you sure that you are entering your correct user name (e-mail address) and password ? It isn't your user ID on here.......

Ken

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Yeah,

Obviously I can get onto this forum ok; it's the lifestyle bit where I record my BG levels that's not accepting my username and password tonight for some strange reason :?:

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
It's no big deal really Ken.

I'll try again over the weekend from the laptop in my office.

I've gone down from testing myself 6 or 8 times a day to only once or twice a week.

Not such a stress head these days Ken. :wink:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I just tried and got on no bother. Are you using your Email address ? That is what you need to get on.

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Ardbeg said:
Yeah,

Obviously I can get onto this forum ok; it's the lifestyle bit where I record my BG levels that's not accepting my username and password tonight for some strange reason :?:

Sorry Jim, couldn't resist because it came over as very funny! :oops: :roll:

china

Synonym, it wasn't just 'very funny' - and your response was so hilarious I snorted coffee all over my laptop! Thanks. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
china said:
Synonym, it wasn't just 'very funny' - and your response was so hilarious I snorted coffee all over my laptop! Thanks. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Hi China. :D

I'm glad you had a laugh too (sorry about the snorty coffee!) but after that they were all so serious I thought I had committed a ‘faux pas’. I know I have a quirky sense of humour but I am much relieved now! :roll: 8)

marlonnice

Dislikes
Plastic person
Hi I'm Marlon... I live in New York, Well if you ask me what's my lifestyle is!! All I've gotta say is, you understand it... It make sound a little weird but trust me you don't wanna know!!! I just want to say I love making friends here..