Unable to fill in Low Carb Program online Survey?

Oskarkat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have received 3 emails from Louise asking me to complete the survey re. progress on the Low Carb Program; I started 6 months age. However, much as I would like to report positive progress, the survey computer system does not accept the information I put in the line about amount of exercise or physical activity per week. Therefore cannot submit any answers. I have tried numbers only and various combinations of words and numbers etc.! Has anyone else found this problem?
I think it is important that I contribute to the survey as I have Type 1 diabetes, and have had first ever success in managing the slow creep weight gain experienced due to an excessive [for me] level of carbs and consequent short acting insulin. I strongly believe that the low carb program is especially important due to the still persistent older information of high/carb low fat, along with the adage of 'eat less and exercise more', regularly trotted out by the diabetes nurses and medical staff.

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi @Oskarkat
have tagged in our admin team to have a look at this for you.

thanks for your understanding and patience.

Giverny

Admin
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Dishonest people, pessimism, spiders, mushrooms.
I have received 3 emails from Louise asking me to complete the survey re. progress on the Low Carb Program; I started 6 months age. However, much as I would like to report positive progress, the survey computer system does not accept the information I put in the line about amount of exercise or physical activity per week. Therefore cannot submit any answers. I have tried numbers only and various combinations of words and numbers etc.! Has anyone else found this problem?
I think it is important that I contribute to the survey as I have Type 1 diabetes, and have had first ever success in managing the slow creep weight gain experienced due to an excessive [for me] level of carbs and consequent short acting insulin. I strongly believe that the low carb program is especially important due to the still persistent older information of high/carb low fat, along with the adage of 'eat less and exercise more', regularly trotted out by the diabetes nurses and medical staff.
That field in particular requires a numerical value only (can't put any text or punctuation in with it). This has been passed on to the relevant members of our team.

For now, the only workaround I can see is working out your total exercise in minutes then typing that into the field.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

BarbaraG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I've also had the email asking me to fill it in, but got stuck on the medication page. I put in the metformin I take and answered the question about energy level.... and I get an error saying This question requires and answer.

I've answered the bleeping question!

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've also had the email asking me to fill it in, but got stuck on the medication page. I put in the metformin I take and answered the question about energy level.... and I get an error saying This question requires and answer.

I've answered the bleeping question!

Barbara, I'll tag @Giverny and @CaptainWard who should be able to ensure this is investigated and resolved for you.

Thanks for reporting it.

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had problems with the question about what medication I was not on and it insisted on answer. I can't remember what I entered but since I am not on it I don't suppose it matters.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had problems with the question about what medication I was not on and it insisted on answer. I can't remember what I entered but since I am not on it I don't suppose it matters.

Squire, I'll tag @Giverny and @CaptainWard who should be able to ensure this is investigated and resolved for you too. :)

Reactions: Squire Fulwood