First follow up HbA1c

AnnMcD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great stuff....know how it made me feel when I got my amazing result!!!! Keep up the good work xxx
I saw your result during the week and it's fantastic, no wonder you're over the moon. Have to admit i was nervous about my own after seeing it ( I'm an idiot for working myself up) but high 5's all round ha ha !

Reactions: Prem51

AnnMcD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
well done Ann, I too am on top of the world after my first follow up test, determined to keep it low now that I understand how to !!
Ya there is a lot of info to get your head around at the start but sure we will get there in the end :)

MissMac

I saw your result during the week and it's fantastic, no wonder you're over the moon. Have to admit i was nervous about my own after seeing it ( I'm an idiot for working myself up) but high 5's all round ha ha !
I know JUST what you mean....I never expected mine to have dropped so darn low...still want it lower but that's just me all over...reach the goalpost and move it lol xx

Reactions: Prem51

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
well done got mine on friday and was pleased as well keep it going

Reactions: AnnMcD and Prem51

kiwifrank

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, Arrogance and warm beer
So I'm pretty happy that today I got my results of the HbA1c test and its gone from 55 mmol to 48 mmol. I'm still learning but I'm getting there. ;):)
Good onya! had my HbA1c test recently too, down to 46 mmol, lets keep moving on!:):happy::singing:

Reactions: Prem51 and bigjim19