results just in

Tabbyjoolz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cruelty, bigotry
Fantastic, brilliant news! Well done you!

Terryrhino

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great results well done I but your pleased keep up the good work, results like yours inspire people

Reactions: Prem51

PoppyPetal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What great results. Stick with it and I'm sure you will see further improvements. Well done.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That's a big reduction in just a few weeks @bigjim19, well done! :)
Keep it up and you should be into the non-diabetic range at your next HbA1c test.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
That's a big reduction in just a few weeks @bigjim19, well done! :)
Keep it up and you should be into the non-diabetic range at your next HbA1c test.
i think that was the easy part straight after being diagnosed your always going to change things
for the better as long as you try to ,the hard bit is maintaining and then lowering and not sitting
about and saying" well thats that done " it's still work in progress

PoppyPetal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi BigJim,

I think, as far as I'm concerned this will always be a work in progress. I have seen the drastic change for the better in such a short time so seven months on I am still focused on never slipping backwards. As one member of the forum mentioned to me before isn't this way of life better if it means no or little meds and the risk factor of losing your sight or legs greatly diminished. So what, if you have to change your eating habits? It really is a small price to pay.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
I agree As I said it's work in progress you can't sit back and just admire the results you have to keep going and learn to how to improve them and hopefully some day you can come off the meds and take control of your life again