Anyone tried this?

AvaK

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Any port in a storm. For preference I get Lidl rolls but if we're in a Waitrose (usually because Mrs DeeJay is hungry and has some cash) I get down on the floor and peer into the back of the bottom bread shelf and if I'm lucky there are one or two Livlife loaves lurking there. It goes in the freezer for toast or a fry-up.
I'm in Scotland and unfortunately we don't have Waitrose, or Ocado, their site says they're in Morrisons but so far canny find it! I will continue my search! I have, however, gone to lidl today and bought some of their rolls!

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
We bought a Tesco Burgen (soya & linseed) loaf yesterday for the first time and I've found it tastes very nice nd is a little bit 'nutty'. It's 11gm carbs/1.8gm sugar per slice. I previously tried Lidl protein rolls but didn't enjoy then at all.

AvaK

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
We bought a Tesco Burgen (soya & linseed) loaf yesterday for the first time and I've found it tastes very nice nd is a little bit 'nutty'. It's 11gm carbs/1.8gm sugar per slice. I previously tried Lidl protein rolls but didn't enjoy then at all.
I like Burgen, unfortunately I doubt I'd be able to stop at one slice lol, I had a lidl roll at end of last week, I enjoyed it, chicken and salad on it but I ended up not eating all as was feeling bit poorly

Susikav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Diabetes and ulcerative colitis.... :) Rude people... Violence.... and the amount of time I spend away from my beautiful family in the UK...
Ever on my search for low carb bread lol, anyone tried this? If so does it taste ok?

http://www.livlifefoods.co.uk/
Hi, I always make my own - I trust no-one! When you're low-carbing with no meds you need to be more careful.... If you go to a site called alldayidreamaboutfood.com and in 'search' type Soul Bread, you will find the best bread ever... I love it... It has flax which is good fibre, although has plant oestrogens of course... Enjoy and good luck... Susi...

AvaK

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I do eat Livlife bread and find it OK for me. I freeze it and just take out slices when I want. I also use Lidl rolls which I like but the Lidl rolls are quite high calorie even though low carb.

AvaK

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I do eat Livlife bread and find it OK for me. I freeze it and just take out slices when I want. I also use Lidl rolls which I like but the Lidl rolls are quite high calorie even though low carb.
When I went into Lidl the guy was just finishing up restocking the rolls and for the first time in my life I was using tongs to search for the smallest ones! I've weighed and heaviest was 95g and lightest was 78 g which I can live with.

A

asparagusp

I'm in Scotland and unfortunately we don't have Waitrose, or Ocado, their site says they're in Morrisons but so far canny find it! I will continue my search! I have, however, gone to lidl today and bought some of their rolls!

There's Waitrose in Glasgow, Byres Road.

AvaK

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I got Livlife there at the weekend. The Milngavie store also sells it. Very tasty. Not many Waitrose stores here though compared to other supermarkets.
Thank you will get hubs to check which store is nearer