Where are we all from

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
A small village called Loyat in Britanny, I keep being told I should move to the next village called MORON, no idea why?

Reactions: Freema and mist
M

mist

I'm from Dudley in the West Midlands

Crocodile Dudley

Crocodile_Dundee_II_33328_Medium.jpg

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I originate from Hednesford and support the Wolves

Hiya

I'm not originally from Dudley, I just exist here. I'm a Brummie so my team of choice is Birmingham City. My daughter is a Wolves fan and my hubby is an Aston Villa fan so makes for some interesting conversations on a weekend in our house o_O

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I live in "The best place to live in the UK", apparently.

I wouldn't deny that it's nice but it has its shortcomings, like everywhere.....

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Trump won't officially be president until mid January so I'm not sure yet
From what I've seen recently in the news with the Russians meddling with the results? Yer "reds" are "under the bed." ;)

I live on one of the safest places off the planet.. The moon. I didn't see you guys in 69.....

M

mist

From what I've seen recently in the news with the Russians meddling with the results? Yer "reds" are "under the bed." ;)

I live on one of the safest places off the planet.. The moon. I didn't see you guys in 69.....

69-Dudes.jpg

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1

I'm not sure if that was true or not, they haven't declassified everything yet

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm not sure if that was true or not, they haven't declassified everything yet
Classify "declassification" you obviously have a "buisness man" gonna run your country (cough) with ties to the Russian mafia... ;) I'm just kidding... But hold that thought!:D

Last edited:
M

mist

Classify "declassification" you obviously have a "buisness man" gonna run your country (cough) with ties to the Russian mafia... ;) I'm just kidding... But hold that thought!:D

Businessmen who then run as president is nothing new, lots of others have come before.