Poll - What Sweet Treat Are You Having This Christmas?

Poll - What Sweet Treat Are You Having This Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

asparagusp

I had a couple of dark chocolate truffles in Wholefoods yesterday. I managed to stop myself having another! lol

Reactions: mist

Duncan57

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I know! I draw the limit at 99 percent though as 100 percent is very bitter.
I found that since giving up any sweets, cakes, biscuit and ice creams last year, I enjoy the taste of 100% cocoa chocolate and do not find it bitter. I also don't need to eat more than a couple of squares. I still struggle with my addiction to crisps but have managed to kept the carbs low. I have though, discovered the delights of pork scratchings! There are six packs of pork scratchings in pound stretcher I found which are lower in salt than other brands.

A

asparagusp

And to add insult to the sandwich - lol - Wall's Ice Cream Sandwich!

8712100654121_L.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

asparagusp

I found that since giving up any sweets, cakes, biscuit and ice creams last year, I enjoy the taste of 100% cocoa chocolate and do not find it bitter. I also don't need to eat more than a couple of squares. I still struggle with my addiction to crisps but have managed to kept the carbs low. I have though, discovered the delights of pork scratchings! There are six packs of pork scratchings in pound stretcher I found which are lower in salt than other brands.

I have unsweetened organic cocoa made with organic semi skimmed milk for breakfast every day - so nice. ThEse chocolates yesterday were freebies and actually contained almonds not truffle!