poll - mist - should he put a top on?

poll - mist - should he put a top on?

• Total voters
A

asparagusp

Given it's now mid-winter, when I see mists's avatar, instead of getting goose bumps, I shiver! lol I think someone should knit him a nice cosy jumper for his Christmas!

A

asparagusp

I have found a jumper for you mist!

759e7719935f20ae150af5feac1c0385.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Given it's now mid-winter, when I see mists's avatar, instead of getting goose bumps, I shiver! lol I think someone should knit him a nice cosy jumper for his Christmas!

Knit a little outfit for his cat and when they have a cuddle, kitty cat's jumper will be nice and cosy on that hmmm bare chest ;)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

mrscluas-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

For Mist................. if it get's very, very cold ;):p

Reactions: mist

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
nakkidness can resume after May cus they do say 'do not shed a clout, til May is out'. Then we will hold another poll to see if you can return to the unclothed photo (methinks some of them are just jealous of ur nakkideness, but worried about your utility bill in the spring)

M

mist

nakkidness can resume after May cus they do say 'do not shed a clout, til May is out'. Then we will hold another poll to see if you can return to the unclothed photo (methinks some of them are just jealous of ur nakkideness, but worried about your utility bill in the spring)

ROFL!