Sd Codefree - Software

BarbaraG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I just took delivery of my meter this morning. First test (2 hours after breakfast) - 6.8 (not too bad, considering, hope to get it lower in time).

Anyhow - I also got the connector cable so I can use their management software, but when I tried to go to the website to download it, it was blocked by my F-Secure software, which said the website had been reported as unsafe. Anyone able to shed any light on this?

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
I just took delivery of my meter this morning. First test (2 hours after breakfast) - 6.8 (not too bad, considering, hope to get it lower in time).

Anyhow - I also got the connector cable so I can use their management software, but when I tried to go to the website to download it, it was blocked by my F-Secure software, which said the website had been reported as unsafe. Anyone able to shed any light on this?

Which website are you getting it from?

Tried the link on this page???

http://homehealth-uk.com/all-products/sd-codefree-diabetes-management-software-cable/

upload_2016-9-2_13-39-41.png

BarbaraG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)

I initially tried the SD site (like it said in the user guide that came with the meter...) - then went back to the home health site and found the link you posted. Installed... But after numerous attempts I could not get it to transfer data :(. So I emailed home health and got a very quick response saying you need to have several readings (not just one). They suggest I wait till I've got a week's worth of tests and then get back to them if there's still a problem. Fair enough!

Myrrhsea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've got the meter and it came with the lead but no software disc. I've been in their site but I can't find anywhere to download the software and none of the links provided by urbanracer work for me. Is the software still available?

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've got the meter and it came with the lead but no software disc. I've been in their site but I can't find anywhere to download the software and none of the links provided by urbanracer work for me. Is the software still available?

Hi there.

I've just gone onto the Homehealth site and there appears to be a link on the following page. If you scroll down and look under the photo of the cable, hopefully that's it. When I clicked on the link, the software started downloading automatically. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit version, using Google Chrome:

https://homehealth-uk.com/all-products/sd-codefree-diabetes-management-software-cable/

I hope that works for you. :)

Grannie75

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Can you get similar software for an iPhone please?

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I got the cable and software on Friday. A bit disappointed as it adds 0.1 mol to every reading and it's not easy to manipulate data.

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
When you load the data into the code free softwware you can then export it and load it into the software I wrote and available from the link in my signature - follow the forum thread to read the instructions. Alternatively you can load it into a spreadsheet and manipulate it that way