Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! 5.0 at 0430 today.

It is the wine that is doing the magic for you. Presume you must be doing a lot of walking during vacation and that helps with lowering blood glucose. Enjoy!
Hi @Keesha I haven't been walking much, it's too hot. I do seem to be getting lower readings than at home though, I didn't have any red wine last night, just two beers. It seems my liver likes Thailand!

Reactions: geefull

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
4.30am 4.7 this morning

Meter.JPG

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 at 7:45

have had a horrible nights sleep interrupted at least 5 times from 2:00 till 7:00 :hungover:

yesterday 121 grams of carbs, excercise 4 hours intensive 1700 calories burned : 70 minutes bike 40 minutes hand-bike and 70 minutes step-mashine and weight-lifting (light) .... guess this is the reason my numbers arent raised more, which I would have expected. (or maybe due to full moon ;) ) But it is maybe also the reason why my sleep is horrible because of raised cortizol from my body stressing o_O well I won´t give that excercising up, I am so happy to be in shape again, thought that would never happen again 6 month ago...